Global Service Overview
Nelson Laboratories and Sterigenics International provide an integrated global network for contract sterilization and laboratory services.
Why Choose Nelson Laboratories?
Nelson Laboratories is a leading provider of microbiology testing and consulting services for MedTech companies. With a strong belief that every test matters, we go beyond exceptional quality and rigorous testing standers to provide solutions that improve patient outcomes and minimize client risk. We know the products we test are as important as the patients they represent. It’s why we set such high standards, ensure accuracy, and work directly with clients to help solve complex issues. It’s a comprehensive, detail-focused process we call “The Science of Success™.”
- Focusing on the customer. We provide direct access to industry experts who understand our clients’ business and add value at every step by collaborating to find solutions to complex problems. Click HERE for tips on shipping to the US.
- Impacting lives. We understand the test results we generate ensure the safety and efficacy of our clients’ products and their success in providing healthy patient outcomes.
- Delivering value. We provide superior testing solutions and personalized service for every client and every project, offering industry-leading expertise, quality, and results that deliver exceptional value to our clients.
- Biocompatibility Testing
- EO Sterilization Validations
- Radiation Sterilization Validation
- Packaging Validations
- Cleaning Validations of Reusable Medical Devices
- Disinfectant Testing
- Filter Challenge/Sterilization
- Steam Sterilization
- Microbial Identifications
- We help our clients at every phase of the product life cycle.
Global Lab HeadquartersNelson Laboratories, LLC
SALT LAKE CITY, UT
6280 S. Redwood Road, Salt Lake City, UT 84123
Sales Inquiries: 800.826.2088 or 801.290.7500
Sales Inquiries: +32 16 52 52 20
International Locations - SteriPro® Labs
Below is Nelson Laboratories' test service overview brochure in multiple languages for global customers.
- Español (Europe)
- Español (Latin America)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
For a full list of global facilities and contacts, please visit the facility page on the Sterigenics International website.