Posted: June 21, 2017
2017 Mid-year Thought Leadership Update
The experts at Nelson Laboratories have been busy in 2017. They have participated on committees, spoken at domestic and international industry events, written whitepapers, published articles, and hosted webinars. We have compiled the list below to share some of our educational assets:
- Developing a Biological Safety Evaluation
- Considerations for Third-Party Reprocessing of Single-Use Medical Devices
THIRD-PARTY PUBLISHED ARTICLES
- Single-use medical devices: Here’s how reprocessing is possible
- Is Your Biocompatibility Program on the Edge?
- Reusable Devices: How Effective Is Your Cleaning Validation?
- New Expectations for Biocompatibility Testing: Are You Ready?
- Extractable/Leachable Chemistry Testing Strategies for Medical Device
- Part of the Process
- Great Expectations
- Testing Your Patience
- Let’s Keep it Clean, Folks
- US FDA guidance on the use of ISO 10993-1 for the biological evaluation of medical devices: the top 10 changes affecting medical device manufacturers
To register for our three-day Science of Sterilization Validation seminar, visit the Seminar page on our website.
About Nelson Laboratories, LLC
Established in 1985, Nelson Laboratories is a leading provider of microbiological testing and consulting services for MedTech companies. We know that every test matters and requires solutions that improve patient outcomes and minimize customer risk. We call it "The Science of Success®." It means working with customers to solve complex problems, providing precise test results, and delivering value through superior testing solutions and service to ensure the safety and efficacy of every product. Nelson Laboratories is a standalone business within Sotera Health LLC, the global leader in outsourced contract sterilization services, gamma technologies, and medical isotopes. Visit www.nelsonlabs.com for more information.